When you are given something of value from SACE to aid you in your job, not for a short period but as a personal issuance of equipment or IT items:
- You may be asked to sign for receipt of such items of value.
- You are expected to enter the serial number, make and model of the item with a brief description into the asset tracking form below.
- Failure to register new items could result in disciplinary procedures should a spot check reveal items have not been tracked in this way.
The main reason other than accountability is:
- To ensure that assets owned by SACE are auditable.
- To track items that may be subject to periodic checks or compliance assessments.
- To demonstrate to an external auditor that all items of value are tracked, easy to locate and recoverable
- To reduce SACE overheads and unexpected costs.
Please do your best to complete the form and submit it for each item of value entrusted to you, this is your responsibility as an Employee or Subcontractor.
Using the link below will give access to the form, you can edit your item before submitting or add another one easily: