As a family owned Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy we are able to offer all aspects of planning, feasibility, design and supervision providing a holistic asset management service.
- Project Management Consultation Services to Clients.
- Basic Design for Medium and small scale projects such as preliminary layouts, conceptual planning of buildings.
- Detail Design such as Structural and General Civil Design and drawings.
- Preliminary Estimate for a project for budgeting.
- Preparation of Enquiry documents for Civil / Structural contractors.
SACE examination teams provide accurate inspections and produce clear inspection reports tailored to our client’s specification with Engineers recommendations for whole life asset management.
Our examination teams have a proven, vast experience working within all environments and industries. We utilise specialist access techniques to reach challenging work sites including rope access and confined space.
Whether it’s a simple visual examination of a building or structure to a fully detailed defect report; we can assist you in meeting your safety and procedural requirements.
We undertake investigation studies, specific defect monitoring, loading calculations, Finite element analysis and whole structure reporting including listed buildings and conservation projects.
Using our vast experience of asset management, we can produce new structure or strengthening designs tailored to client requirements providing cost effective, efficient and buildable solutions.
We provide design solutions to help our clients achieve and deliver an efficient, economical and professional result.
- Civil design including feasibility studies, CDM designer duties, Civil engineering design works and planning application drawings/submissions
- Structural engineering including building and structure surveys and condition reports, structural calculations/design and structural detailing
- Quantity surveying including feasibility studies
- Project Management of civil contractors on site
- Safety standby person duties